Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tea Bags I have Known


I am giving a voice to those industrious little bags of tea that flavor my water. Rather, it seems I am giving a voice to their wrappers. I just decided that it is wrong to throw away every tea bag wrapper that I use every day. If I can save our landfills from some of my tea bag wrappers, then at least I have made a small dent in the waste. I am certain there is a crafting project I can do to make use of them...

Today, my tea was Lemon Lift by Bigelow. Does it really give you a lift? I guess that depends on you-are you the type of person open to the possibility that the flavor of your tea might give you a lift, or are you a naysayer just guzzling through it? In my personal opinion, if you are the type of person who might have found yourself reading this, you must be the former and not the latter!
It did give me a lift, simply by virtue of its sunny yellow packaging, and the lilt of the name. That, of course, is why I chose that flavor! Now, go drink some tea and save some wrappers!

And share with me your ideas for tea bag wrapper crafts.

No comments: