Monday, October 27, 2008

The Love Song


I am Blessed. I have been blessed with two wonderful children, and with the very best lifelong companion.


I am Blessed and Spoiled. We do everything together, and we have this little game we play that has turned into the I love you game.

It started off with just the simple words "we love each other." Any of us could say it, and it would just be at random. Now, Amilia and I have begun telling each other at night how much we love each other MORE than something else.

Today, she put it to a little tune, and said, "I'll sing you the Love Song, and then you sing it to me."

It went like this:

I love you more than flowers,

I love you more than popcorn,

I love you more than socks,

I love you more than teeth,

I love you more than noses,

I love you more than food,

I love you more than toys, or drawing, or playing,

I love you more than singing,

I love you more than apples,

I love you more than the computer,

I love you more than Kate (our dog),

I love you more than ANYTHINGE ELSE IN THE WHOLE WOOOORRRRLLLLDDDD!

(eVeN mOrE tHaN tHe SUN!)

Now that is a lot!


No comments: