Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ALL ABOUT ETSY

I have been doing some shopping there, and finding some very interesting gift ideas.

what? you have never heard of ETSY???? Well, go HERE.

So, I am going to post a few of my finds:




You like? Find it at (shop no longer open on Etsy)



So cute! I purchased one of these this year for my daughter for Christmas. They are priced JUST RIGHT! The workmanship is very good, and I can't wait to help her play with this one.

Find it at (shop no longer open on Etsy).





For super cute purses and zipper pouches and a SUPER SALE going on right now, visit Fatts MaGee!

Okay, so now I'm awfully tired, because for each of these I have posted, I have spent at least 30 minutes following links to other SUPER DUPER, cool, FABULOSO, marvelicious items also on sale at, where?
My favorite site, and yours: ETSY!!
(now get going...the oneofakinds are flying off the shelves, and you have to act fast. Super fast. Lightning fast. you get the picture)

No comments: