Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pi-i-i-izza

Co-o-o-o-old today. The thermometer never got above 39 at my house, even though the "official" weathermeter got up to 46. Rain again much of the day. I like the rain. The dew drops were beautiful this morning as they glistened on the tips of almost bare tree branches. I cozied in my sweats again at my desk this day, and the fire was stoked in the hearth several times.

I was coaxed out this evening for dinner when we went to eat YU-U-U-U-UMMY pizza. We had a Greek Vegetarian pizza with Roasted Garlic (in truth, I could just eat the little nuggets of roasted garlic and forget the rest!), Black Olives, Red Bell Peppers, Red Onion, Feta Cheese, and Spinach. We just about polished off an entire 16" pizza...only three slices left for morning.

Amilia likes cheese only, and sometimes olives. She had her own mini pizza, and has 1/2 left for the morrow.

I encourage all who have not experienced this combination of toppings to TRY IT AT ONCE! Adventurous spirits will not be disappointed...

No comments: