Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I want to be when I grow up...

Chalk it up! Burst pipe number 2. THANKFULLY, this one is in the greenhouse and not in the house. Crossing fingers that there will be no more bursting of anything, especially anything related to plumbing...

I had my birthday on Monday. Amilia keeps asking me what I want to be when I grow up. I keep telling her that I do not know the answer to that question. I have a graduate degree, but I really haven't a clue what I want to BE when I grow up. I am hoping I don't have to grow up!

BUT, here is what I want to be when I'm this age:

An Excellent Mom
A Loving wife
A Good Friend
A Great Daughter
A writer of poetry
A freelance writer for ______ (fill in the blank)
An Accomplished Gardener
A Spreader of Happiness
A Saver of Animals

It is an ongoing list...I'll keep you updated
My current Occupation is not what I want to be, but
My when-I-grow-up Vocation is unknown
My Avocation is photography and writing
gardening and creating

What do you want to be when you grow up?

2 comments:

Aria said...

Ahhh, you've finally joined the other 37 year old "geezers" (of which I happen to be!) For your birthday, I'll send you a miracle ear and some walker/wheelchair coupons... I love the list, blessings in achieving them all!
Happy Belated!
Aria

Aria said...

ps. I want to be a philanthropist when I grow up, along with a better mom and spouse... (forgot to answer the main Q... insert eyeroll here!)