Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I wish you all a wonderful and prosperous 2009.
Santa brought many goodies to our humble abode, and we had a quiet and happy holiday. He brought the WHOLE "acre wood" set from Playmobil as requested on THE LIST.

I was graced with a copy of Vogue Knitting---yay! Mr. Nature got the movie Once, and a Jeff Buckley CD. There was also a Dagoba chocolate bar-scarf/hat/mittens-and a light dusting of snow in the morning to round out the ejnoyment of the day.

For our Christmas repast, I made my most tasty French Onion soup with crusty baguette and Gruyere cheese.

We rang in the new year responsibly at the small party of our neighbors. We had a good time, and Amilia was livin' it up playing flashlight tag outdoors until all hours with the other children.

I am still working on the list of resolutions. I have never officially made resolutions at the new year before, so it is all new to me!

One of them is to create more, so in that spirit, I made one of my coptic stitched notebooks today.

A safe and happy New Year to you.

No comments: