Thursday, January 8, 2009

more Baby Come Back...

I don't give a whit what the Critic's Choice Awards say...the VERY BEST MOVIE of 2008 is:


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button!



I sat, absolutely enthralled, for the entire three hours. Now it has to be a REALLY good movie to command the screen and the viewers' attention for a full three hours. I laughed, I cried, I sighed, I felt wistful...
What more could one want in a movie?


(though this movie was base on an F. Scott Fitzgerald short story, I originally thought it was based on a book called The Confessions of Max Tivoli. I have an author-signed copy of which I am very fond. A wonderful book...pick it up if you get a chance)

Now, Amilia is singing ..."some hacker stole my identity, now I'm...somp'n somp'n...somp'n and icted tea...shoulda gone to Free Credit.com..."



Perhaps she watches too much television, but her usual channels are only Animal Planet, Discovery, National Geographic, and Public television. Those are very educational! Word Girl is great, I would even say.



Do you remember the Baby Come Back post? Well, we have made several new Baby Come Backs lately, and Amilia loves to point them out...

Our new coffee pot, and now the sad old one is still staring at us from the bottom cupboard...



Her new battery operated toothbrush, and the sad old manual brush is still staring at us from the medicine cabinet...

Her new pink snow boots, and, yes, her old black boots are still staring at us from the mud room...

...shiny new coffee pot

Is your brain still laughing?

No comments: