Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pardon my dust...

Well, I am working on transferring my blog to WordPress on my actual domain, www.naturewithme.com.

That said, I did not realize that the Import function from WordPress was going to demolish my third column over here at Blogger...

So, as you can easily see, my page is a bit out of whack, and all my widgets and gadgets have been playing musical chairs.

As I grow my blog, I really needed to point all my promo efforts to the true domain, but I really like Blogger's ease of use and the SOOOOO cool and esy way I can move elements around at will.

WordPress, I am not so impressed with. So, I am going to update both for a time as I (hopefully) grow the .com into the blog I really want it to be. For now, this remains the primary source for a quality blog experience at Nature With Me.

Wish me luck!
And if you know anybody who can fix my
WordPress theme
(I want 3 columns, and all the functional gizmos I have here)
for no money
but lots of recognition
and tell me all there is to know, send him/her my way...

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

I wish you luck! I am still trying to figure some things out--like how to link to my esty website and/or install etsy minis. I hope you find the help you need. I have been enjoying your blog!