Friday, March 13, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I received a Kreativ Blogger award on Wednesday from SLColman of From Huskies to Husbands and I was very touched by this recognition. I want to say thank you very much, and I am so glad that I am not just putting you all to sleep! I do not know from whence this award originates, but I think it is nice that somebody began baton-race style blog award honors.
It is nice to know that readers appreciate visiting my little slice of Blogdom, and nice to be able to recognize others in turn.
Six things for which I am thankful: Family, health, friends, readers, gardens, spring!
Six of my favorite blogs to visit, and to whom I would like to pass the recognition:
Those featured are free to save the badge and pass on the bloggy love to six of their faves.
Or, not, as they choose.
Happy visiting the Blogosphere!

5 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Congratulations on your Award:-)

I love your green house! Even if I am a wee bit jealous;-)

The new Rode Island Reds are too cute. I hope you enjoy raising them... chickens can be such a joy and nothing beats fresh eggs from your own little hens.

Rhonda

Lenox Knits said...

Thanks so much for the very cool award! It means a lot to me coming from your blog that I also enjoy so much!

ga.farmwoman said...

Congratulations on your award and thank-you for thinking of me.
I have enjoyed visiting with you today.
Have a great weekend.
Pam

Small Footprints said...

Hi! Thank you, so much, for thinking of me ... and congrats on the award yourself! I'm terrible at passing these things on so ... I hope you'll forgive me if I don't play along. I do appreciate it, though!

I love your blog ... those little chicks are so cute ... and I'm totally envious of your greenhouse.

Thanks, again ... and have a great day!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Rumpleteazer said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you hugely for passing on to me!! I will do a post about it later in the week.