Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Sensibilities

On a relatively chilly Saturday afternoon on the second day of spring when the sky looks like this: I am cozy indoors under my favorite lap throw working on this:

And listening to the "Coffee House" station on Sirius satelite radio. If not for satelite, we would only receive ONE FUZZY station. I totally dig the coffee house station!

And reading the newest arrival of Cookie magazine. I took it as a trial. While I find that it is not really the magazine for my lifestyle, I do enjoy the visually pleasing pages and some of the recipes. And today I have to email Courtney at CJane Enjoy It about page 44 and the Chupacabra pin.

*UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN REVISED.

The chupacabra pin is from Pearson Maron at Etsy. It is correctly credited in the magazine, but I misread the credits when I was first reading. Blame it on my cold Saturday brain. The price stated in the magazine is the correct price at $9. Go take a look at Pearson Maron. It is an awfully cute pin!

As I finish this post, Mr. Nature and Amilia are taking a trip down memory lane with the photo album of our trip to Denmark and Sweden. They sky has opened up and begun to bleed, providing the drizzle topping for our deliciously nostalgic mood.

Saturday sentiments to you all.

3 comments:

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

This is not the first time I have some across Pearson Maron. I love his/her? abominable snowman avatar on etsy :)

Bonnie Story said...

Hi! Great post. I'm hooked on the Sirius "Lithium" channel. Love the grungy, crunchy stuff. I look forward to exploring your blog! My sky looks like that too. Bonnie

Rumpleteazer said...

Our sky has been relatively blue and spring-like today! A good day for catching up with jobs in the garden.