Monday, March 2, 2009

Situation Normal...

Today has been a busy day, so I will just leave you with this. My mom sent me this card, and I just had to share. Sums us up perfectly. If you are in this camp, you will get the same laugh I got when I opened the card. If you are not, you will have moved on from this post already.


Does anybody REALLY know where "normal" is located?


I think, if it means doing what you're told without asking questions

and making your house, car, clothing, etc...

look like everybody else's


and saying the right thing at the right time,

and NOT saying what I want to say at ANY time,

then I would rather not be it.


Better zip up; your normal is showing!


p.s. if you want the card, I am showing the back here so you know for what you are looking:

3 comments:

SLColman said...

OMG that is the cutest card ever!!! Really what is normal anyhow?? :)
- Stephanie at http://fromhuskiestohusbands.today.com

Splendid Little Stars said...

I like it!

FarmHouse Style said...

Love it! BTW, I bought the Backyard Beekeeper book last season and this year is my year to start. I am so excited!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me the other day. I hope you will drop in again sometime.

Rhonda