As a result, I will be doing no ecard drops until fixed, and will be slower in responding to email and ecard ad requests. My techie is unavailable for a few days...
So, here are the things that are on my list. These are all OFFLINE activities, so I ought to be here less anyway! Yesterday, I was caught in a freak snowstorm that shut down traffic while I was on my way to the nursery for more seeds, so I had to turn back home with none.
1. Dig out the broken pipe in the greenhouse and attach new elbow and new pipe so we can turn the outside water back on in order to water our new plants
2. Turn the garden beds and apply compost
3. Re-configure wire portable fencing that goes around the garden beds for extra critter protection. They are in circles now, and we are changing them to rectangles so they interfere less with planting space
4. Continue planting cool weather plants
5. Weed the garlic bed
6. Continue the task begun the other day to clear the spa deck of dead plants and wind debris. Plant a dwarf fruit tree to replace the ornamental tree that was dead
7. Sprinkle lettuce seeds in the planter boxes that will make up my 'kitchen garden'
8. Weed the strawberry and blackberry beds
9. Replant all aloe vera plants, separating new plants into their own pots
10. Finish pruning roses, apple trees, and grapevines (It is almost too late, but they have not begun to bud yet, so hopefully we have about another week)
The list continues, but that is plenty for now!
I leave you with a photo of our goat, aptly named Patches
who went to a new home with other goat friends when we moved from
The Ranch to our current abode, Deer Palace.