Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who Knew?

To all who have been viewing my humble blog thru the eyes of Firefox, I am sorry. I really was not a fan of Firefox until the last day or so when I had a security breach and had to take measures to defend my hardware.

So, Firefox and updated Virus/Spyware/Malware software all around. And lo and behold, my right column was WAAAAYYYYY down at the bottom of the screen AFTER the last post. So, all my fun lists of other blogs I love to visit were not even visible to those who don't like me enough to read/scroll that far! On IE, it looked fine and dandy.

So, I fixed my wrapper width, and got that column up here where it can show its sunny disposition.

A lovely evening to all,
AND sympathy for those who are
wayward enough in their character to
create the meanspirited malware that attacks...

3 comments:

Jessica C. said...

Oh man..I had noticed, but I just thought it was my Firefox settings on my end. My bad. :o( Glad you got it fixed though and that security breaches didn't eat your computer up like they did mine. Firefox, for the win!

KayzKreationz said...

That is terrible. So glad you got it fixed. And I agree. These kinds of people need to get a life and do something with their time, other than make other people's lives miserable. Glad everything is up and going for you again. Looks nice.
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Oh I am so sorry this happened to you Nature. I'm glad you are getting it fixed. I am always so paranoid of geting a virus. Unfortunately I am my own worst enemy when it comes to losing my info. So do you know the name of the software that was the culprit?