Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bzzzt, Bzzzt, Bzzzt...

This has been a test of the Blogger Broadcasting System. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been given detailed instructions to follow to ensure Blog Post safety and continuity.

It has only been an emergency on my end...technical difficulties have prevented my access the internet since April 6. Remember that malware I picked up? Turned out to be a full and large and really nasty virus. My system had to be taken to Mr. Fixit, who had to wipe the entire contents and start over from factory scratch. Difficulties to continue until April 17. Meanwhile, happy tax tea party day!

I miss you all and hope you are well.

3 comments:

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Sorry to hear about your puter problems. I almost sent a message to your Etsy store last night, to ask if you were ok. Thanks for the update :)

SLColman said...

Sorry to hear of the computer problems! I missed you!!

SLColman said...

I stopped blogging full time at Today because they stopped paying me per post and because of some other changes they have been making. They want us to sell their ad space for them on our pages in order to keep in their good graces - or at least that is how it feels... I just wanted to get something up and running to where I felt established in case they decide to kick me out like they have a lot of my Today friends Kind of scary!