Monday, April 20, 2009

Entrecard

Well, after long and hard debate, I have decided to keep Entrecard and to just be very discriminating. I am back to accepting ads, but am not keen on accepting paid ads. I am accepting all that I have previously accepted, and am just using my best judgment on the new requests.

I still don't like the changes, and I really don't like the way the ad requests queue, but I am dealing with it. I really like some of the blogs I have found there, and I didn't want to lose the opportunity to follow all those and to find more in the future.

Feeling my way...

1 comment:

Rumpleteazer said...

I am also sticking with Entrecard for the moment, although I am feeling a bit disillusioned with it at the moment. I keep flitting between rejecting the paid ads and accepting. Can't decide!