Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Housekeeping

Just a few items today that I am pondering...

1. Who can tell me what kind of plant/flower this is? (post-edit: they are a type of tulip)
2. Who can tell me why my hard-earned Google page rank of 2 is no longer showing on my page, and when I go to Page Rank checker, it says it is N/A???

3. Who can tell me when my chickens should move from poultry starter to other food? By the way, I think I actually have 2 hens and one rooster...Chick seems to have a larger comb than Chick and Chick.4. Is it time for me to change my page banner for a bit of a different look? I am not going to change the background or other page elements right now (except that I have changed the background to a springy pale yellow), but perhaps sprucing up the banner a bit for spring is in order?

5. A BIG THANK YOU to my growing number of followers and readers. I enjoy visiting and following those of you with blogs as well.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmmm. Question 1: don't know
Question 2: don't know
Question 3: don't know
Question 4: don't know
Question 5: oh, no question.
Boy I'm a big help, huh? I think your chicks are still too young to take off the starter. Notice I said "I think." Good luck on the answers! Have a great week.
Nancy

Girl_Industries said...

I have no idea about any of your questions but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy dropping in to read your blog. And I am very jealous of your having chickens!
Katy

Jackie Styles said...

Chickens aye?

Well at least you'll have some eggs to throw come Halloween. And surely Michael should have no problems building a coop.

Watch out for egg suckin' dogs is all...