Monday, May 4, 2009

Crafting It Forward

Look at the gorgeous gift I just received from Lenox Knits! I have been drooling over her creations for months, and when I was given the opportunity to receive one JUST FOR BEING WILLING TO SEND my creations (maybe knitted, maybe something else) to 3 other people, I acted quick! And now I have this wonderful scarf.
Now it is my turn to craft it forward to my 3 people. If you would like to participate in sharing gifts and are willing to send an item to 3 other people, then comment on my post. If I have more than three comments, I will draw names from a REAL, PHYSICAL hat (I will have a family member do the honors) and those three will be notified. Your name only goes in once...no multiple chances on this one...

You have until midnight Thursday.
I will notify recipients on Friday.
Now let's Craft It Forward...

2 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

I'm so glad you like it! Have fun crafting it forward.

Duni said...

Lucky, lucky you!
I have been admiring Paige's scarves for ages...