Monday, June 1, 2009

May Top Droppers

Thank you to my Entrecard top droppers for May. I read in my email inbox today that Entrecard is only going to give ad spots to advertisers bearing widgets now. Not sure how that will change the paid ad spots and/or whether I will now consider accepting paid ads. If they have to wait in line like everyone else, and if they are not displacing other Ecard ads, I will consider it. If you use Entrecard, what do you think?

The Everyday Adventurer
Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry
Things That Are Me
GREGORIO ART STUDIO (this blog has since chosen to leave Entrecard due to the paid ad debacle)
Dogmaw Glass
Lenox Knits
Blogs With Wings
Gypsy Mare Studios
Stormdrane's Blog
PineShoreStudio

Photobucket

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I still won't accept the paid ads unless they get in the que like non-paid ads - it's hard work for (well, most) droppers, and they deserve the most bang for their entrecard buck.