Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It is hot.

And because it is hot, I have nothing to say here today. I come from the hot parts of California where it is scrambleyourbrainsontheasphalt hot, so I am thankful that it is not 113 degrees hot here, but once we pass 100, I still find that I feel a little cooked.
Yesterday, 103. Today, projected at 106. I had been trying to get through the ENTIRE SUMMER without using any air conditioning. But, I must confess, I have used it the last three days for four hours each day.So, because my creative juices are evaporated by the heat, and because my fingers are too heat sluggish to type, and because my brain is heat slow, there will be no post here today.

Stay cool.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb G said...

We're having record heat here, and high humidity. It's miserable hot...

Argentum Vulgaris said...

40ÂșC = beer o'clock here in Brazil, we are usually about 15 minutes to beer o'clock all the time.

AV

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Hate to brag....well no I really don't ;P
But we have had an unseasonably (is that really a word?) cool summer here. We usually are in the 100's and haven't even reached it yet. What is up with that? Global cooling? :)