For me, a grand array of notions and knits:Everything you see in this picture, $3 (that is less than 20 cents per item!). From top left,
- Vintage Spitz pinking shears that work pretty well
- red crocheted baby bonnet (doll sized)
- pink and white knitted wrist warmers
- black and orange wrist warmers -- Halloween is coming...
- 4 wooden buttons
- little strawberry thimble holder, with thimble
- crocheted little teddy bear head
- blue zipper
- red and white fabric ribbon
- green scarf/belt holder
- felt holder for something the size of travel kleenex
- bias tape
- 2 packs of Milwards embroidery needles
- Japanese fabric ribbon
- a length of embellishment fabric ribbon
So, the grand total spent at the flea market for the day was $11.75. I am certain we will realize much more worth from these items than that sum. A good day was had by all.
The horse has been named Cinnamon.