Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CHOCOLATE MODERN LEAF quilt wallet/card holder or iphone/ipod pocket. by cocoandmilkweed on Etsy

CHOCOLATE MODERN LEAF quilt wallet/card holder or iphone/ipod pocket. by cocoandmilkweed on Etsy

Beautifully created, chic little chocolate brown wallet from organic cotton and bamboo. Cocoa and Milkweed is a TeamEcoEtsy seller, so you can rest easy about your carbon footprint when ordering this wallet. (via Coco and Milkweed)

Today, I was pointed to ThisNext by a fellow TeamEcoEtsy member, and I thought it was such a great idea that I set up an account. Now, I can recommend items from my Etsy, Artfire, and 1000 Markets favorites and share them on ThisNext as well as more easily on my blog. The site includes the ease of social networking, so I can also share on Twitter, blogs, Facebook, and a number of other places.

Christmas is coming --- in 122 days!!! So I will be turning my focus a bit from the garden to handmade goods and good handmade finds to add to the shopping list.

You can visit my recommendations page at ThisNext.Com,and you can even subscribe to my recommendations page by RSS! Also, visit the page of my fellow TeamEcoEtsian, Lolaness.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: