Monday, September 28, 2009

It was fun while it lasted

Well, the photo-embellished posts have ended for now. Yesterday, I had a very difficult time getting the camera to cooperate enough to load the grape photos onto my computer, and today, I am unable to load to computer at all. I get an error message that says my device is not recognized, and that the device has malfunctioned. So I cannot share with you what was supposed to be the focus of my post today: my very happy progress on my first cable knitting project. Later, I suppose.

So, goodbye Nikon Coolpix L10. Even though you were the bottom of the barrel, you were a happy item for me to own because you let me shoot to my heart's content, and then load and share all my favorite life events and musings. As I am not in any position to replace you at this time, I will hope I win the Casio Elixim camera giveaway, or that some other little birdie will drop a camera on my doorstep.

I must continue to document the Sharing Our Gifts Across America donations as they come in, and so I say FLY, BIRDIE, with speedy wings!

Photobucket

6 comments:

redkathy said...

Good Luck on the contest!

Nancy said...

My camera sometimes says that. Well, when I have inserted the card sometimes I get that message. I say jump up and down four times, walk in a circle around your chair and try it again...
Nancy

GreenWorks said...

Feel your pain on no camera - I managed to fry mine over a week ago using too high a charge!

Deb G said...

Oh that's sad! I'd be very unhappy without my camera.

Sinclair said...

Ha! I will try that, but the problem is with the AV output plug in the camera...it has gotten loose or something, and the USB cord does not fit snugly anymore, and it wobbles and can't get a good connection. If I could open the camera and replace the AV port, then I could fix the problem.

SLColman said...

My digital camera died on Christmas day of all times.... I so feel your no camera pain!!