Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oooh I hate that!

I have photos of blackberry dye and my craft hope monkey to show you...but I have temporarily misplaced my camera. So you will have to rely on theatre of the mind to explain to you the subtle gray/purple/blue of the once white linen I dyed in blackberry juice.

And the hot pink/black striped monkey that I have created for the craft hope project.

As the old saying goes, thank goodness my head is attached!

I will be unavailable to post for a few days, but I wish you all well.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Silja Erg said...

You can post the photos some day, right? :D

See you in a couple of days then:)

Deb G said...

Now that's a teaser. I would have loved to see your blackberry dyed fabric! I'm probably going to make one blackberry cobbler and then use the rest of what I've got for dye.

SLColman said...

I hope that you find that camera because I want pictures!!