Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well, hello there! Thursday thoghts...

I have draft posts in queue, waiting to be published. I had a Word Wednesday word at the ready. I have the Change The World Wednesday challenge email in my inbox. And yet, I allowed Wednesday, and much of Thursday, to pass without a post update. Why?Because I have been consumed with knitting and working on my Craft Hope quilt.
And I have winter hibernation laziness. Especially about taking photos and getting them into the computer for upload.
Or, for properly staging said photos for curb appeal.
For this week's Change The World Wednesday challenge, visit
Reduce Footprints.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rumpleteazer said...

You have been busy! My wife is a quilter and our floor is permanently covered in quilt blocks ready to be pieced together.