Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift Guide, Part 4

Each week, I have grand ideas of giving you the gift guide in a lovely digital collage format...

and each week, I forget to get it worked out until it is time to just post them already.

So, in the standard photo and link format, here is my FOR HIM gift guide:

1. Beautiful hammered sterling silver ring by preciousjd.etsy (ships from Athens, Greece, so figure that shipping time into your plans) --2. Because Mr. Nature loves Kermit, I wanted to give you whimsical Kermit cameo cufflinks from InTheWineRoom, but they sold today and they were one of a kind...sorry!

3. Fear not, however, because I found another pair of Kermit cufflinks by Bellamodaartist.etsy and they are just as lovably Kermit. In this shop, you will also find many other cufflinks, money clips and manly treasures.
4. Bit O' Eames Recycled Wood Business Card Holder from Andrew'sReclaimed.etsy (another shop with a multitude of fun, useful, and manly wares.5. And Christmas would not be complete without THE DAD MUG. By misspottery.etsy who has many other needful things of the pottery variety. Get there, quick!

So, I leave you to mull things over this week. I found many other treasures that would be perfect for my FOR HIM gift guide (like a bird feeder and a leather ring), but 5 was my limit...so search Etsy for "for him" if you want to see more...

Happy handmade shopping!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: