Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun at Needlepoint

Do you remember when I did the post about MochimochiLand? And I said I was going to have to try some of her other free toy patterns? Well, I finally got around to testing out the snail and slug patterns. These are so much cuter than their real world counterparts! With no slime trail.

I am now going to make a couple of them as donations for Sharing Our Gifts Project #6. We are making Christmas stockings and toys for A Child's Joy. I would have sent these prototypes as donations, but they are spoken for, and have a home at the base of this tree.These were super easy to make, and only took about an hour to complete. I am sure they will be even faster as I practice and become more familiar with the pattern.

I'm off to knit more slitherers...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

They are very cute and don't look slimy at all!

liz said...

I think the snail is adorable!