I cut out all the shapes and laid them in my chosen position. Then, I cut tiny bits of fusible webbing and basted the bits roughly together - just enough that they would not slide under the sewing needle. I used the sewing machine to stitch an outline border around the entire house. Next, I stitched the top of the curtains and the side of the door for stability and visual effect. I hand-stitched the chimney.
Originally, there were to be smoke plumes coming out of the chimney in bits of wool felt, but the bits crumbled as I was sewing. I could have embroidered smoke, but I like it just the way it is now. We like it so much, we hate to see it go. We will have to make more!
I will be making some more cards of various types this evening because the deadline has arrived to mail to Spirit Jump Cards For Cancer Day.