Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A snowy spring day...

Here is what it is doing at Deer Palace today:Here is who came to visit as I photographed the snowman:He didn't see me out there on the deck with my camera. He came out of a tree near the back fence, down the terraced garden, under the deck, and was about to venture out onto the snow there when he looked up and saw me snapping a photo of him. He paused to think for a few seconds before he darted back across the deck and out of sight. He is cute from the front (as cute as a rodent could be), but he had a bald patch on his back, and he was looking pretty mangy in the tail section. We had 1.75 inches of accumulated snow.

Happy spring!
Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

Photobucket

2 comments:

Deb G said...

So crazy! We had snow at the beginning of April last year. Not going to happen this year I think.

liz said...

Poor little guy probably wants spring as bad as you. :)