Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thoughts


There is Thursday, at almost the end. Precisely where we are today, my friend. Turn the page and there you'll find, Friday might bring peace of mind. ~Me

There is my famous quote for today. When it is reprinted, it should be credited Sinclair, but here I can just write "Me."

All that aside, I took a trip to Thursday Land on Etsy, and the image above just begged to be shared with you. If you follow the link, you can purchase the book, Sweet Thursday, by John Steinbeck. But what made it even more endearing to me is that it is standing next to one of my favorite books of all time - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. The copy I own looks just like that one. If you have never read it, you must must must! For Steinbeck, visit Drella's House.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Our book club read that a couple years ago.