Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mini Weaving

In addition to the many other crafty pursuits in which we engage as a family, we have recently begun to learn weaving. In that spirit, I wanted to share these videos I found on YouTube.  One is a two-inch square, and he other is a triangle.  I love mini items, and am going to have to give this a try!





If you want one of these little looms like Hazel uses in the triangle video, go to Hazel Rose Looms.  For more information on weaving, visit eLoomaNation, a site dedicated so small (oh-so-cute!) looms for hand weaving, or Weavolution.

Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori at Jarvis House said...

That reminds me of the spool thingy that I had as a kid. It was spool with four nails hammered into the top and you would use a crochet hook or tooth pick and loop the yarn over and over. A long string thing resulted and cam out the other end of the spool. Remember?

KayzKreationz said...

This was so cute. I used to have a mini loom/weaver.
You just won the Sunshine Award

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com