This is part 2 of my review of EcoSmart products: THE GIVEAWAY! As before stated in Part 1, I received a Home and Garden Pest Control bundle for purposes of this review. The weather has been so wet and cold that I have just now been able to make use of all the products. I can now say that I recommend the Garden Fungicide, at least on roses, and the personal organic mosquito repellent does helps repel mosquitoes (and probably ticks, gnats, and other annoying pests, as the label states).
Now, one lucky reader will get to try out this bundle pack as well! The giveaway starts NOW, TODAY, and will end on Monday, May 24, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. What do you have to do to enter? Let me tell you!
The giveaway: One winner (US address only please) will receive their very own Home and Garden Pest Control bundle.
MANDATORY To win: Leave me a comment telling me why you'd like to win this home and garden value bundle (winner will be picked at random by Random Generator). Be sure to leave your email address with your comment (if you don't want your email address to be visible on the comments form, just leave it off your comment and make sure you email me your address or give me some other way to contact you). This giveaway is open from today,Monday, May 10, Monday, May 24, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Good Luck! (go here for Official Rules)
**GIVEAWAY ENDS 11:59 PM, PST, May 24,2010**
Optional Bonus entries: Get up to 6 extra entries for a total of 7 entries (please leave a separate comment for each extra entry so that Random Generator will correctly determine the winner):
1. Subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email (see right sidebar)
2. Add my blog to your blogroll or my button to your sidebar (leave your website address for verification)
3. Follow me on Blogger (see top right sidebar)
4. Blog about this giveaway (don't forget to leave the link in your comment)
5. Twitter, Stumble or Digg this giveaway
6. On Technorati - click on the Technorati link in my top right sidebar, then Fan or Fave on the Technorati site.