Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Floppy Disk Trinket Box

I think this is going to be found tutorials week. I love to surf the Blogosphere looking for new and exciting blogs and inspirational ideas for creating fabulous handmade items. I found a blog called Totally Tutorials, and it contains many tutorials from various sources. One of those sources is Helenismos, where you will learn how to create a felt floppy disk treasure box (trinket box from old (3.5") floppy disks). This photo is from the tutorial...pretty cool, huh?
I just happen to have a small collection of old floppy disks whose information has mostly been transferred to new storage format, but that I had not yet chosen to discard. Now they have a new purpose!

Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's cool! will have to check out that site.