Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I do not say it enough, but Mr. Nature, you are
a spectacular Father.

I appreciate all the little things, and all the big as well.
You are so selfless, and I thank you for
all your hard work.

You are always there to make sure we have eaten,
to make sure that we are warm,
to make sure that we are happy,
and to make sure we are hydrated.

You are fun and funny,
and I love that we so often
work together to get our home
chores completed.

I love that you do so much
to make the yard look nice and
the garden grow and the
outdoor maintenance
be complete.

I cannot give you all that you
deserve on this day, but I
can tell you how much
we love and appreciate
all that you do for us
every day.

We love you!
Happy Father's Day!



Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

No comments: