Friday, June 4, 2010

A little spring cleaning

I am doing a little spring cleaning here on the blog. I am cleaning up the links on my sidebars, and as I am sure you noticed, I have rearranged the layout so the sidebars are both on one side. More to come, so bear with me...It is beginning to look a bit more like spring here at Deer Palace, though it has still been cold and rainy most days. Today made it into the 60s, but was overcast and sprinkly. These photos were taken last weekend when there was some sunlight and a bit of warmth in the afternoons. We did some gardening and some re-potting of houseplants and flowers.
There has been spring cleaning in the house as well, and new floors that I will show you soon. We have had hardwood flooring sitting in our garage for three years, waiting to be installed. It finally happened this week. It is very nice...now to make sure we don't scratch it!

As one life avenue merges into another, I really just want to sit in the porch swing and knit...

Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Yay for Spring! The floors sound great!