Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CSN Stores

It is time again for me to tell you about CSN stores. No doubt you have seen a few blog posts around the Blogosphere about them. That is because they are spreading the word about their wonderful site by word of mouth, er, keyboard.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been under the weather this past week, and I am looking forward to the time when I am feeling better again and can sit outside and watch the chickens from my new patio set (the one I put together in April, remember?). Maybe I will get to use one of their dinnerware sets sometime on my new table.

Or perhaps it will be a rug. Or a tablecloth, or a sun dial. Whatever I wish to have out there with me on my patio, CSN surely has it in stock. Mind you, I am not saying that I will forgo handmade in place of conglomerate store, but I do like that they are web-based and doing their marketing by web-based methods. Soon, I will have another little CSN goodie to review for you...

Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

No comments: