What kind of help could a blogger possibly want from me, the reader, you ask? Well, here is what I want to know:
Who among you is willing to assist me in my research effort by answering some simple survey questions?
Your answers will be private and your name will not be used in my published work. I am collecting data for rough statistical purposes and will be using the information for anecdotal evidentiary support and to help me understand regional and national food habits and preferences.
Are you still with me???
Then please email me with the answers to the following questions:
- How often do you grocery shop?
- How often do you cook?
- How often do you eat out?
- When you eat out, do you eat at sit-down restaurants or fast food?
- Do you purchase processed foods? (microwavable, boxed, packaged, frozen, ready-to-heat, snacks, etc.)
- Do you cook or bake "from scratch"?
- How often do you cook or bake from scratch?
- Do you read ingredient labels? (NOT nutrition information, but INGREDIENT lists)
- Do you think Canola oil is a healthy oil?
- Do you know what Canola is?
Are you ready to be a:
If you are, grab the badge (copy and paste the text below the Food Revolutionary badge) and paste away!