Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's for Dinner?

I have made a kitchen inventory spreadsheet so that I can keep track of what is in my kitchen. I hate having to throw out something because I forgot it was there. My spreadsheet will be free to anybody who answers my Friday Surveys (and emails me that they are interested in receiving the spreadsheet by email).

I realize that there are others who know how to use Excel and I have not invented something that will save the world, but it did take a couple of hours to sit down, take stock of my cupboards, and create a usable and helpful sheet. To that end, it saves time for others who may wish to give it a try.

Now, what's for dinner? Friday evening, it was fresh organic strawberries, cantaloupe, and organic green grapes. It has been so warm finally that we really feel like eating light. Raw foods are very appetizing this time of year.


Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

No comments: