Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yarny fairy godmother has made a visit!

This is what the yarn fairy brought today!
There is a woman in my charity knitting group that is just astoundingly generous. She has been a member of the group for the entire year (we are about to have our one year anniversary!), and today I received a SECOND yarn care package from her -- just because. THANK YOU, and thank you!

It is always exciting to receive mail. Ever since I can remember, I have loved receiving personal mail, and certainly packages with gifts inside are even better than letters. Sometimes the world bogs me down, but today I am again reminded to count my blessings, and to give thanks for all that I have.

Bookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati FavoritesPhotobucket

2 comments:

Lori at Jarvis House said...

What a lovely act of random kindness. I love surprise packages that can be transformed. I'm sure you are already knitting the yarn into wonderful and useful items.

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's awesome!