Friday, November 26, 2010

Do you Black Friday?


I am not a major consumer, and I have never before shopped on Black Friday, but this year, I had learned of some super great deals at JC Penney, so I caved. I bought the St. John's Bay brown suede riding boot called "Amelia" for $29.99. I was in the store the other day and they were on sale for $74.99 from their regular price of $130.00. I think savings of $100.01 off regular price made this worth it! Plus, I bought them online, so I didn't have to brave any crowds to get them. Already tried them on in the store previously, so I knew the item number and correct size to choose. They are leather instead of faux leather, and that makes them even better, in my opinion.

did you do any Black Friday shopping?


PhotobucketBookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Whoa... those boots are awesome! I did go shopping but mostly some small local gifty type shops.