Sunday, March 6, 2011

What have we been doing?

Among other things, we have been reading. Last year, we heard Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed at library story time. It was cute, but I hadn't really paid attention to the name of the author or thought much more about it until now. Now, when we stumbled across "We Are in a Book" and "I am Going" at the library. We checked these out because Amilia likes animals, and these looked fun.

Fun is an understatement. I LOVE these books. And now I love many more books by this author, and I know the name Mo Willems. We checked out five more books the other day, and will check out more next week when they arrive back in from other readers.

What are you reading?

PhotobucketBookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Lori at Jarvis House said...

Excellent. I loved reading with and to my children when they were growing up. Sometimes their high school summer reading assignments were of books that I had missed. NIce post.