Sunday, January 15, 2012

Winter Knitting

I have been knitting knitting knitting this season. I am always in search of new patterns to try, and new yarns to use. I was recently gifted the book, Natural Knits for Babies and Moms, and have been trying a few of the patterns for the Outreach to Appalachia this month.

I have several projects on the needles at this time, and some of them have been sitting on needles for a year or more. My next search will be for time to complete some of these.

It makes me happy to see the results of the work of my hands. It is also very satisfying to give that work away.

PhotobucketBookmark and ShareAdd to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

REYAH said...

this is cute for babies.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I agree that it's satisfying to give work away!
very pretty!