Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Photo from Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Happy New Year! I am kicking off the new year by knitting Annabella's Cowl pattern by Churchmouse.

I am not using the yarn suggested, but am using Madelinetosh in Lowland.  It will not have the same drape as the model in the photo, but it will be soft and squishy and warm.  I may do another one in bamboo to see if I can achieve the correct drape.  The suggested yarns included mohair, and I really do not like mohair, so am trying other yarns.  It is a simple pattern to follow, and it would be easy to churn out in many different yarns.

This is to be the year of knitting, writing, and designing.  I don't have "resolutions," but I do have goals.

How will you strive to spend the year?

  Photobucket Bookmark and Share--> Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: