Thursday, February 12, 2015

Nantes Hat & Thankfulness

Life continues to fly by at breakneck speed. I continue to be thankful for every day.  No matter how bleak the world becomes, there is always a reason to find a bright thought and give thanks for the gift of life.  The daffodils are beginning to poke their greenery up through the earth, and the grape hyacinth say spring will be here in the blink of an eye.
I am knitting the Nantes hat again. I do so love this pattern! It was published in the Interweave Knits Winter 2011 magazine. It is also available for purchase on Ravelry. I am making my fourth Nantes hat, so I think it is definitely a pattern worth purchasing. In other news, the weather has been unseasonably warm lately. We have had no snow this year. I heard on the radio today that the temperature will be -27 tomorrow in parts of
Vermont. Brrrr!

I hope you all are staying warm and healthy this winter. Until next time,



 Photobucket Bookmark and Share

No comments: